What We Offer
Our primary focus Calm Community Acupuncture is, of course, community style acupuncture. It’s acupuncture that is administered with minimal intake time, minimal, discussion ,in a community room with 9 recliner chairs. You schedule here for an appointment in the community clinic and the hours are posted on this website.
Community acupuncture is charged on a sliding scale, it’s $20-45 per treatment, with an added $10 fee your first time only. This type of treatment is designed to make acupuncture affordable to ALL PEOPLE in our community. Everyone gets the same treatment and you pay whatever you can afford.
Click here to read more about community acupuncture!
Other Services Offered
The following is a list of other services offered, here at Calm Community Acupuncture. To make an appointment for these specialized treatments, please email Kasie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the appointment, outside of community hours.
We have two Doctor’s of Oriental Medicine available for you. Kasie and Kecia. Read more about us here.
In the event that a patient needs more attention, more time to discuss their concerns, or if they are need of treatment in a private room. We do offer private treatments. Both Kasie and Kecia are available for the following treatments, but they must be scheduled separately, outside of community hours, via email.
- Private room acupuncture with one hour in a private space for your treatment, this may include a back treatment, cupping, moxa or estem $75
- Consultation to spend one hour discussing concerns and seeking advice on supplements, nutrition and herbal medicine. $100
- Lifestyle consultation, also available virtually, with 30, 60 and 90 minutes coaching sessions to help with transformations, nutrition or questions you may have about functional and natural medicine options. Learn more here.
- Energy work for 45 minutes, with essential oils and powerful, energetic stones and gems $100
- Massage is offered in 30,60, and 90 minute increments, please contact Jocelyn Hopkins, our massage therapist to schedule at 727-364-1946
Hypno-puncture for weight loss!
Our virtual gastric band, utilizing hypno-puncture for weight loss is a huge success. Read more here!
Again, community clinic appointments are scheduled ONLINE, click here, OR, if you are in need of more time and a different modality, please email Kasie directly at email@example.com.